Delaware County's own Tina Fey joined Amy Poehler at the Screen Actors Guild Awards to honor comedian Carol Burnett with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Ultimately, though, Leonardo DiCaprio got caught in the crossfire of the night.

"Let's all calm down about Leonardo DiCaprio and how hard it was to shoot The Revenant," Poehler joked at one point. "So you slept in a horse and ate bison liver. Big whoop. Carol would have slept in that horse, worn it, done a song and a dance, and made a much funnier face after eating something very disgusting."

Fey, for her part, nodded along in support.

That particular dig, however, may not be as random as it initially seems. As Vanity Fair points out, Poehler's barb at DiCaprio may be inspired a statement Burnett made to the magazine last week:

I do think there are some great female comics: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph. They're the whole ball of wax. But I don't think they could do what we did because we did a musical-comedy extravaganza every week with a 28-piece orchestra, 12 dancers and two guest stars a week, plus we had a studio audience. We'd do it in one hour and 15 minutes, and we'd be out in time to go have dinner.

Lucky for him, Leo was only a small focus for the evening, and the duo soon turned their attention back to the task at hand. And as Fey pointed out on Saturday, it was that type of aforementioned hustle that made Burnett so inspiring for her.

"Besides how funny she is and how beautiful she looked," Fey said of Burnett on The Carol Burnett Show, "it was also important for us to see that Carol was the boss. It was her show. And that implanted in our brains and made us dream of a life where we could make comedy with our friends but also be their boss."

"Our moms taught us 90 percent of what we needed to know to become the women we are today, and the other 10 percent is Carol" the paid said to conclude the evening's honors "We love her, and we thank her."