Marlo and Jason Dilks will give away free slices of pizza on Friday, Oct. 28 during the grand opening of their fourth location of SliCE, at 431 E. Girard Ave. in Fishtown.
This location also happens to be SliCE's first organic shop.
The freebie deal is one slice per customer, no purchase required. They'll offer many varieties of their thin-crust, Trenton-style pizza, including older favorites such as Margherita, Florentine and truffled ribeye.
Giveaway hours will be 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 7 p.m.
The new location, a 20-seater, will offer delivery and take-out. The new atmosphere includes reclaimed woods, industrial light fixtures, and communal seating.
Menu includes a few new dishes unique to Fishtown:
* Brussels Sprout Pizza (brussels sprouts, 1732 Meats pancetta, mozzarella, provolone, balsamic glaze)
* Bruschetta Pizza (olive oil and garlic topped with mozzarella and baked then topped with cool cherry tomato salad, basil, balsamic and sea salt) (formerly a SliCE monthly special)
* The Fig Pizza (fig jam, gorgonzola, prosciutto, balsamic glaze) (gluten-free)
* Lemon and Fennel Pizza (fennel, sliced lemon, kalamata olives, ricotta, mozzarella) (gluten-free)
* Mediterranean Pizza (hummus, eggplant, avocado, red peppers, feta cheese) (gluten-free)
* Fishtown Caprese Salad (sliced tomato, basil, house-made panko crusted fried mozzarella, balsamic glaze)
* Free-Range Wings (double cooked, in SliCE sweet and hot signature sauce)
* Organic Sugar Doughnuts (made to order, with organic speculoos cookie butter dipping sauce)
Opening hours for Fishtown are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.