Inquirer Easy Money Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals residing in Pennsylvania, New jersey and Delaware residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Philadelphia Media Network, Inc., ("PMN") its affiliated companies and their immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "immediate family" is defined as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside.
3. Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes will begin on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 12:01a.m. (E.S.T.) and end Monday, April 22, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be received no later than Monday, April 22, 2013, 12:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) (the "Promotional Period").
4. How to Enter. Enter by completing the sweepstakes entry form at http://philly.com/easymoney and entering all required information, including the "daily cash code" found each day inside all Philadelphia Inquirer edition copies during the promotional period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. You may enter the Sweepstakes as often as you like but you may only enter once per day, and each entrant shall only be eligible for one (1) prize. PMN will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to postal delays or failures of any kind. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the person shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Automatic or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant, and only by means of the above state method.
5. Winner Selection. Four (4) winners will be selected in a random drawing on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at or near 12:30 p.m. (E.S.T).
6. Prizes and Odds. There will be four (4) Sweepstakes prize winners. Each winner will receive one (1) $500 prize in the form of a prepaid American Express or Visa gift card. Selection of prepaid gift card is at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be NOTIFIED through email notification only on or near Wednesday, April 24, 2013 ON OR NEAR 12:30 p.m. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within one (1) day, 24 hours, from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, such potential winner(s) forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner can be selected. Winners will be notified at the email address provided on winner's entry form. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners must sign a prize notification form and W-9 at the time prizes are awarded. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located within the city of Philadelphia in the state of Pennsylvania; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Interstate General Media, 801 Market Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, PA, 19107. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "The Philadelphia Inquirer Easy Money Official Rules, 801 Market Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, PA, 19107". If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Interstate General Media Circulation department at 800-222-2765.