NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. HOW TO PLAY: Sweepstakes begins Monday June 23, 2008 at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends August 10,2008 at 11:59:59 P.M. EST (the "Promotion Period"). To participate in the Sweepstakes, visit http://www.philly.com/philly/contests/Phillycom_Contests_Registration_Acura_.html and complete the Sweepstakes entry form with all required information. Once your entry form is complete, submit it as instructed. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on August 10, 2008. Limits on entry: (a) only one (1) entry per email address per week; (b) only one (1) entry per person per week. If more than one entry is received from the same person, or from the same e-mail address within any given week, all entries from said person or e-mail address will be disqualified. For the purpose of this Promotion, a week is defined as beginning on a Monday and ending on the following Sunday. Administrator's (Philly.com) computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Entries become the property of The Pennsylvania New Jersey Acura Dealers Advertising Association, Incorporated ("Sponsor") and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entry, such entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address as of the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any entries not in conformance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to US Citizens who are legal residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania who reside within the following counties: (a) Pennsylvania - Bucks County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Chester County, and Delaware County; (b) New Jersey - Burlington County, Camden County and Gloucester County. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements of the lease plan. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sweepstakes judges, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible to participate. "Immediate family" means parents, sisters, brothers, children, husband and wife (whether biological, step or adoptive). All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing conducted in Philadelphia, PA on or about 8/14/08 by The Star Group, the official judging organization. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Judge's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE NOTIFICATION/WINNER VERIFICATION: Winner will be provided with a "Winner's Qualification Packet" by overnight delivery to the address provided by winner on winner's entry form. The Winner's Qualification Packet will include dated prize notification letter, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release. Winner will be required to execute, notarize and return the affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and, except where prohibited by law, the publicity release within seven (7) days of date printed on prize notification letter in order to claim prize, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from all eligible entries received. If a prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if required affidavits and releases are not received within the prescribed period stated for each above, or if a winner is deemed ineligible for any reason, or if prize(s) is rejected or otherwise unclaimed, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner selected will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize drawing received during the Promotion Period. If a winner is a minor, the Prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian (on minor's behalf), who must sign all required documentation and, if lease plan is the chosen prize, must meet the eligibility requirements of the lease plan and take delivery of vehicle in accordance with these Rules. By accepting prizes, winner (or their parents or legal guardians) consent to the use of winner's name, photographs, quotes, identity and/or likenesses for advertising/publicity or trade purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent allowed except Sponsor may substitute prize (in its sole discretion) with prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable prior to delivery or for reasons as otherwise set forth in these rules. All taxes on prizes including but not limited to income taxes, lease and sales taxes, and excise taxes (if any) are the responsibility of the winner, as applicable. Winner will be issued IRS Forms 1099 reflecting the value of their prize. Prize claimed in accordance with these rules will be awarded. Unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded as described herein.
Prize: 2009 Acura TSX 3 Year Lease
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of the following: Winner's choice of either (a) a 3-year lease on a 2009 Acura TSX. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $19,000.00 or or (b) $19,000.00 cash. Actual value of lease may differ in some states; however, regardless of actual value, all costs related to lease for the three-year period, including down payment, will be included in the prize, with the exception of taxes and those items listed below and any other exceptions imposed by the originator of the lease.
License, title, registration, insurance, gasoline, maintenance, and all other expenses related to the operation and use of the vehicle are winner's responsibility. Vehicle will be delivered through a New Jersey or Pennsylvania Acura dealer, as appropriate, near winner's home, as determined by Sponsor. All vehicle options are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of the Honda Financial Services lease plan, including but not limited to provisions related to mileage and excess wear and tear, and must meet the eligibility requirements of such lease plan, including but not limited to creditworthiness. Copies of the lease plan are available from the respective vehicle dealers/lease financing institutions. If a potential winner is not eligible under the awarded vehicle's lease plan, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in accordance with these Rules. Total maximum value of prize in this Sweepstakes: $19,000.00.
By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting prizes, entrants and winner (or their parents or legal guardians if entrants/winner are minors) agree to release Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively "Releasees"), from any and all liability, claims, losses, actions or damages of any kind (whether actual, consequential or incidental) incurred with respect to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities.
6. Releasees are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions/entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, damage to entrants' or any person's computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any Web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes (or comparably valued substitute prizes) from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PERSON AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM HIM/HER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Acura Car Sweepstakes Winner Request, c/o Philly.com, 400 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130 no later than 8/31/08.