* THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW - NOW IN LIVING COLOR. 8 p.m. Sunday, CBS3. CBS digs into the vault and colorizes two of the classic show's episodes: the one where Rob (Dick Van Dyke) recalls his son Ritchie's arrival and the one where Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) reveals that her husband's boss, Alan Brady (Carl Reiner), wears a toupee . They were funny, too, in black and white.
* AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. 10 p.m. Monday, VH1. How many more top models can America absorb, you wonder? Me, too. Still, the search continues. Tyra Banks has ceded hosting duties to British singer-actress Rita Ora but will continue as executive producer, with occasional appearances.
* EMPIRE. 8 p.m. Wednesday, Fox29. Note the early start for the midseason finale, ominously titled, "A Furnace for Your Foe." The show returns in the spring, following the first season of Star (see below).
* STAR. 9 p.m. Wednesday, Fox29. New music-driven drama from Philly's Lee Daniels, who also co-created Empire. It stars Queen Latifah, Benjamin Bratt, and newcomer Jude Demorest as Star, who forms a girl group with her half-sister Simone (Brittany O'Grady), and their new friend Alexandra (Ryan Destiny). After premiering post-Empire this week, it moves to that show's time slot Jan. 4.
* THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE. Friday, Amazon.