The Inquirer has presented different mock drafts this week. Here is staff writer Marc Narducci's updated look at tomorrow's NFL draft.
No. Team Player Pos. Ht. Wt. College
1. Oakland JaMarcus Russell QB 6-6 263 LSU
Nobody in the NFL will have a stronger arm.
2. Tampa Bay Calvin Johnson WR 6-4 237 Georgia Tech
(Proposed trade with Detroit.) Jon Gruden needs players who can win for him now.
3. Cleveland Brady Quinn QB 6-3 226 Notre Dame
Quinn is knocked for his lack of accuracy, but is a serious upgrade over Charlie Frye.
4. Detroit Gaines Adams DE 6-5 260 Clemson (Proposed trade with Tampa Bay.) The Lions need OL help, but love his pass-rushing potential.
5. Arizona Joe Thomas OT 6-6 313 Wisconsin
Other than Johnson, he might be the second most productive rookie.
6. Buffalo Adrian Peterson RB 6-2 218 Oklahoma
(Proposed trade with Washington.) The Bills can't believe Peterson is still available to replace Willis McGahee.
7. Minnesota Ted Ginn Jr. WR 6-0 180 Ohio State
He has had foot problems, but if healthy, could be a future all-pro.
8. Atlanta LaRon Landry S 6-2 205 LSU
The only way he won't go here is if Minnesota takes him.
9. Miami Levi Brown OT 6-3 328 Penn State
The Dolphins allowed 41 sacks and should draft Brown unless Quinn drops.
10. Houston Amobi Okoye DT 6-2 287 Louisville
The Texans would likely take Brown if he drops.
11. San Francisco Adam Carriker DE 6-6 292 Nebraska
He might have the best motor in the draft.
12. Washington Jamaal Anderson DE 6-6 279 Arkansas
(Proposed trade with Buffalo.) The Skins had just 19 sacks last season.
13. St. Louis Patrick Willis LB 6-1 240 Mississippi
The Rams allowed 21 rushing TDs, the most in the NFL.
14. Carolina Greg Olsen TE 6-4 252 Miami
The Eagles should attempt to trade up for this guy.
15. Pittsburgh Darrelle Revis CB 6-0 197 Pittsburgh
The Steelers go for a local product who also returns punts.
16. Green Bay Marshawn Lynch RB 5-11 217 California
The Packers need a replacement for Ahman Green.
17. Jacksonville Reggie Nelson FS 6-0 193 Florida
If Nelson is still available, the Jags will jump at taking him.
18. Cincinnati Leon Hall CB 5-11 193 Michigan
The Bengals were 31st in the NFL in allowing 238.6 passing yards per game.
19. Tennessee Dwayne Jarrett WR 6-5 215 USC
Downgraded because of a lack of blazing speed.
20. N.Y. Giants Paul Posluszny LB 6-1 237 Penn State
The Giants need serious help at linebacker.
21. Denver Jarvis Moss DE 6-6 251 Florida
The Broncos could use another speed rusher.
22. Dallas Aaron Ross CB 6-1 192 Texas
This is a player the Eagles have their eye on.
23. Kansas City Robert Meachem WR 6-3 211 Tennessee
It seems as if the Chiefs always need receivers.
24. New England Chris Houston CB 5-11 185 Arkansas
He is raw but among the better athletes in the draft.
25. N.Y. Jets Alan Branch DT 6-6 331 Michigan
Injury concerns have dropped his stock.
26. EAGLES Brandon Meriweather FS 5-11 192 Miami
Teams have to be sold on his character.
27. New Orleans Justin Harrell DT 6-4 305 Tennessee
Former Eagle Hollis Thomas can't play forever.
28. New England Ryan Kalil C 6-3 291 USC
The Pats like his strength and intelligence.
29. Baltimore Joe Staley OT 6-5 302 Cent. Mich.
Jonathan Ogden's uncertainty makes it necessary to groom a new OT.
30. San Diego Dwayne Bowe WR 6-2 217 LSU
Great physical talent, but needs to be more consistent catching the ball.
31. Chicago Jon Beason LB 6-0 236 Miami
Who knows what will happen with disgruntled LB Lance Briggs?
32. Indianapolis Michael Griffin S 6-0 195 Texas
This is another player the Eagles could be looking at.