* In the first half of his last four starts, Donovan McNabb has completed just 55.7 percent of his passes, has averaged 4.5 yards per attempt and has thrown three interceptions and just two touchdowns.
* On their first 11 plays, the Eagles gained 86 yards and had six first downs. On their last 12 plays, they gained 101 yards and six first downs. On the 39 plays in between, they had just 119 yards and six first downs.
* The Eagles were 0-for-8 on third-down plays of 5 yards or more. For the season, they are just 28-for-111 on third-and-5 or more. With McNabb at quarterback, they have converted just 17 of 85 third downs of 5 yards or more.
* If David Akers had made that 57-yard field-goal attempt, it not only would have tied the game, but also would have made him the Eagles' all-time leading scorer. He trails Bobby Walston (881) by one point.
* The Eagles had three red-zone opportunities but managed just one touchdown. They're 1-for-6 in the red zone in the last two games, and just 19-for-43 for the season.
* The Eagles have had 24 scoring drives of nine plays or more this season. Just 10 of them have ended in touchdowns.
* Brian Westbrook's third-quarter fumble was just his sixth in 1,303 career rushing and receiving touches. It was his first fumble on a rushing attempt or reception in 555 touches.
* McNabb has attempted 356 passes this season and been sacked 33 times. That's one sack every 10.8 pass attempts. That's the most often since his rookie year, when he was sacked once every 7.7 attempts. By comparison, A.J. Feeley averaged a sack every 34.3 attempts.
* Underused Correll Buckhalter has just 20 rushing attempts in his last eight games.
* In the last four games,
Westbrook has averaged just 6.2 yards per reception. For the season, he's averaging 8.7 yards per catch. He has never averaged less than 9 yards per catch in his career.
* The Eagles' defense has just two interceptions in the last eight games. For the season, it has seven. Their fewest in a season under Jim Johnson was 13 in 2003. Their fewest total takeaways, also in '03, was 26. Through 13 games, they've got 15.
- Paul Domowitch