* For the second time this season,
McNabb has moved into a tie with Neil O'Donnell for the lowest career interception rate in NFL history (2.11 percent). McNabb has thrown just 78 interceptions in 3,691 pass attempts.
* McNabb has thrown just six
interceptions in 432 pass attempts this season. His 1.39 percent interception rate is the lowest of his career. He's had nine games without an interception this season, a career high.
* With 263 yards against the
Saints, McNabb became only the second quarterback in Eagles history to pass for 25,000 yards. He now has 25,059 yards. Ron Jaworski is first with 26,963 yards.
* The Eagles have averaged 5.04
yards per carry in the last seven games.
* Brian Westbrook became only
the 31st player in NFL history to notch 2,000 rushing and receiving yards in a season. With 109 yesterday, he has 2,005. He needs just 2 more yards to break Wilbert Montgomery's franchise mark of 2,006, set in 1979.
* Westbrook has just one fumble
in his last 995 rushing attempts.
* McNabb's three-TD effort was just his third multiple-TD-pass game of the season.
* The Eagles converted eight of 13
third-down opportunities against the Saints. In their seven wins, they have a 48.9 percent success rate on third down. In their eight losses, 37.9.
* McNabb averaged 8.55 yards per
pass attempt in the first half. In his previous five starts, he averaged just 4.60 in the first half.
* The Eagles are 5-3 on the road this season and 2-5 at home.
* The Saints converted 14 of 29 third-down opportunities in their two wins over the Eagles last season. They were 3-for-12 yesterday.
* The Eagles are 5-2 in games in
which they've led at the half, 2-5 when behind at the half.
* Wide receiver Reggie Brown has
24 catches in the last five games.