James Gist had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Maryland snapped a three-game losing streak with a 76-46 rout of visiting Delaware last night.
Greivis Vasquez scored 18 points and Bambale Osby added 14 for the Terrapins (7-6), who were coming off losses at home to Boston College, Ohio and American. In the latter game, Gist had three points and four rebounds in 22 minutes before fouling out.
Marc Egerson scored 17 points for Delaware (4-7).
In other games:
* At Washington State, Derrick Low scored 19 points and the No. 4 Cougars (12-0) downed North Carolina A & T, 67-34.
* At Southern Illinois, A.J. Graves sank a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to lift No. 16 Butler, 57-55. Mike Green led the Bulldogs (12-1) with 19 points.
* At Southern Mississippi, Chris Warren scored 17 points as No. 22 Mississippi (12-0) won, 78-58.
* At Corpus Christi, Texas, Will Daniels and Jimmy Baron scored 18 points each as No. 25 Rhode Island (12-1) defeated Eastern Michigan, 92-75, in the Islander Invitational.
* At California, Jerome Randle's 20 points led the Bears (8-2) over Long Beach State, 102-65.
* At Duquesne, Kojo Mensah scored 22 points, including 11-for-11 from the foul line, to lead the Dukes (8-3) over Robert Morris, 86-70.
* The knee injury that will sideline North Carolina junior Bobby Frasor for the rest of the season is limited to a torn anterior cruciate knee ligament. He was hurt Thursday night playing against Nevada.