The Phillies have signed seven additional players picked in last week's draft, including lefthander Sean Grieve, a Germantown Academy product.
Grieve, who pitched for William & Mary as a reliever this past season, was selected in the 21st round. He was the Daily News player of the year as a senior at GA in 2004.
The team has now inked 15 of the 53 players they selected.
The signed players will report to a minicamp at the Carpenter Complex in Clearwater, Fla. After the camp ends this weekend, they will be assigned to either Williamsport, of the New York Penn League, or to the Gulf Coast Phillies.
The other players signed today are:
* Third round, RHP Vance Worley, 20, Cal State Long Beach
* Eighth round, RHP Julio Rodriguez, 17, Puerto Rico Baseball Academy
* 13th round, RHP Brian Rosenberg, 22, University of Louisville
* 24th round, LHP David Noles, 23, Columbus State University
* 26th round, RHP Ryan Bergh, 23, Old Dominion University
* 31st round, LHP Spencer Arroyo, 19, Modesto Junior College