Jameer Nelson scored 22 points and had seven assists to help the Orlando Magic rout the visiting Golden State Warriors, 113-81, last night.
The former Saint Joseph's star, named NBA Player of the Week for the first time in his career yesterday, was 9-for-9 from the field - including hitting four three-pointers.
Rashard Lewis scored 21 points and Dwight Howard added 11 points and 11 rebounds for the Magic, who held Golden State to just 31.9 percent shooting for the game.
Jamal Crawford led the Warriors with 18 points, but was 7-for-21 from the field.
In other games:
* At East Rutherford, N.J., Yao Ming had 24 points and 16 rebounds and Aaron Brooks tied his career high with 22 points as the Houston Rockets won their season-high fourth straight game with a 114-91 victory over the New Jersey Nets in a game that was televised live to China.
* At Memphis, Kobe Bryant scored 36 points as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Grizzlies, 105-96.
* At San Antonio, Tony Parker committed five turnovers in the first 10 minutes but overcame the rough start by scoring 18 points to lead the Spurs over Sacramento, 101-85.
* At Denver, Linas Kleiza scored 17 off the bench as the Nuggets beat Portland, 97-89.
Denver forward Carmelo Anthony missed the game and will miss tonight's game at Portland because of a sore right elbow.
* Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki told the Dallas Morning News he would consider taking less money in 2010 so the Mavericks will have room under the salary cap to sign a free agent. *