* Made of 14-karat white gold.
* 103 diamonds, totaling 3.84 karats. The 103 diamonds represent the Phillies' 92 regular-season and 11 postseason wins in 2008.
* The top is crowned with a ruby inlay, topped with the Phillies' signature "P" that is inset with diamonds. The title "World Champions" is written along the ring's top and bottom outer rim.
* The left side has the player's name and number atop and below the Liberty Bell.
* The right side of the ring has the World Series trophy rising out of Citizens Bank Park, along with the initials of the two World Series teams and the number of games won by each team.