* DeSean Jackson became just the third Eagle to register 1,000 receiving yards in a season in the Andy Reid era. With 140 yards yesterday, Jackson has 1,087 with two games left. The other two Reid Eagles to crack 1,000 Terrell Owens and Kevin Curtis.
* With 48 yards Sunday, LeSean McCoy broke the Eagles' rookie record for rushing yards, passing Correll Buckhalter (586). McCoy has 606.
* Rocca's third-quarter touchback was just his third in 64 attempts this season.
* Todd Herremans' holding penalty in the third quarter was just the fifth of the season by Eagles offensive linemen, and only the third in the last eight games.
* Jackson's 59-yard reception in the third quarter was his 10th catch of 40-plus yards this season.
* For just the second time this season, the Eagles didn't allow a sack. The only other game they didn't give up one was Week 3 against the Chiefs.
* For the ninth time in 14 games, the Eagles scored on their first possession. They've scored 51 points on their first possession this season.
* The Eagles have outscored their opponents in the first half, 253-135.
* The Eagles are 10-0 this season when they've scored 24 or more points. They're also 10-0 when they've led at the half.
* For the second time this season, the Eagles held an opponent without a third-down conversion. The Niners were 0-for-11 on third down, although they were 3-for-4 on fourth down. The Bucs were 0-for-11 on third down against the Eagles in Week 5.
* In his last five starts, DeSean Jackson has had 46 passes thrown in his direction and caught 30 for 557 yards and four touchdowns.
* Donovan McNabb's 72.2 passer rating was his third-lowest of the season. He had a 61.4 rating in the loss to the Cowboys and a 66.3 rating in the loss to the Raiders.
* The Eagles have lost just seven fumbles this season. The fewest ever by an Andy Reid-coached team was 10 in 2001 and '08.
* The Eagles, who had 33 rushing attempts, have had 24 or more rushing attempts in 8 of their last nine games.
* Trent Cole had two sacks to run his season total to 11 1/2. He also had two hurries. In the last five games, he has four sacks and 14 hurries.
- Paul Domowitch