ONE OF my pet peeves is entering raffles or whatever and never hearing who won. So, each year we make a point of announcing the winners of the Daily News' annual "My Favorite Things" holiday gift giveaway. There are 10 winners, and this year each will get a gift package worth more than $3,000!
Here are our winners:
David G. Beck, Philadelphia
Kathleen E. Brooks, Philadelphia
Shakeema Brooks, Philadelphia
Bernice Cichoki, Philadelphia
Jacqueline McLaurin, Philadelphia
Teddy Parker, New Jersey
Charlotte Parns, Philadelphia
Deborah Truitt, Philadelphia
Ryan C. Warfield, Philadelphia
Ruth Weinstein, Philadelphia
Among their winnings:
* $100 gift cards to Whole Foods, Acme Markets, Moorestown Mall, and A.C. Moore.
* A month's worth of free laundry and dry cleaning pickup and delivery from Got Laundry.
* Dr. Dre earbuds from Bloomingdales.
* An Amazon Echo Dot.
* Free tickets to a New Year's Eve performance of The Wizard of Oz at the Walnut Street Theatre.
* Brunch for two at the Little Lion.
* Two Trenton-style pizzas from Slice.
* A gorgeous scarf from Shop Sixty Five.
* A Sears Craftsman Heated Jacket.
* A Polaroid Cube+.
* Gold Toe socks and a $50 gift card.
* Two Patti LaBelle cobblers from Walmart.
* A yoga mat from Dat Mat.
* An oil change, tire rotation and manicure from the Girls Auto Clinic.
* Grooming products from the Rittenhouse Hotel Spa & Club, Suede Salon, Laini Cosmetics, Chad Michael, Feng Shui Naturals, Kiehls, Dr. Steven Davis, and more.
* Sweets from Sweet Nectar Dessert Kitchen, Baker's Jar, Tastykake and Hershey's.
* Mani-pedi from Luxe Nails & Spa.
* A Bialetti pasta pot and a T-Fal cookware set.
For a complete list of prizes, see Philly.com.
We hope the winners enjoy their holiday goodies as much as we enjoyed giving them away.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone! And thank you to everyone who entered the 2016 "My Favorite Things" contest.