No one can say she isn't a good sport.

The day after fainting during the first televised Philadelphia mayoral debate, an upbeat Lynne M. Abraham determinedly went about her campaign, refusing to allow even 50 Cent to get in her way.

With the rap star's "In da Club" blaring as an intro, the 74-year-old former district attorney good-naturedly endured a request that she, along with the other would-be mayors, dance her way to the candidates' table at a forum at Dobbins Career and Technical Education High School in North Philadelphia.

Her lips pursed in a tight smile, Abraham shuffled her feet, waggled her posterior, bobbed a bit, and turned before finishing the short journey, doing something approaching the Stroll without a partner.

"Last night, I fell gracefully," she told the gymnasium filled with high school students. "Today, I'm standing forcefully."

It was her way of shrugging off the embarrassment of her very public collapse Tuesday night, a tumble that raised the stakes for a candidate who has already endured questions about her age and long-term vigor.

If her schedule was any measure Wednesday, Abraham's stamina should not be discounted. She said her day started at 5 a.m. with light reading of briefing papers before an 8 a.m. forum at the National Museum of American Jewish History.

She then saw her doctor to get an OK to keep campaigning - all is fine, according to her staff - before an afternoon of meetings and conference calls. She traveled to a youth-violence forum at Dobbins at 3 p.m., danced there - with a water bottle in hand - and found her way back to Center City in time to stand in a cold drizzle in front of the Clothespin, shaking hands with commuters leaving for home.

Before she started bracing voters, she took time to assure reporters that her loss of consciousness Tuesday - six weeks out from the May 19 Democratic primary - was the simple consequence of a long day and poor consumption.

"I never ate or drank anything yesterday," she said. "And that is what happened."

She spoke energetically and without rancor, her eyes sharply focused on whoever questioned her.

"I am staying in this race forever, and nothing is going to deter me," Abraham said, as an aide shielded her from the light rain with an umbrella. "Frankly, it is just kind of silly carrying this further than it is. Not having enough to drink is no reason to get out of the mayor's race. I'm sorry, I hate to disappoint anybody."

At that point, Abraham's attention was drawn to a grinning young man in a pink hoodie who called out to her.

Tyler Stewart, waving a cigarette, swept her up in a brief embrace so she could plant a kiss on his bearded cheek.

"I love you," the 26-year-old shouted. "I'm going to vote for you."

Do you know who she is, a reporter asked as Abraham walked off in pursuit of other voters.

"Nah," Stewart said. "I'll Google her when I get home."