NOTE: This story has been corrected from an earlier version.
NOT INTERESTED in spending big bucks to go to Washington, D.C., for the 57th presidential inauguration? Stay put. Here are some related local events Monday that won't require coughing up your recession-ravaged Benjamins:
* Obama Presidential Inauguration Party hosted by October Gallery at 7165 Lounge, 7165 Germantown Ave., Mount Airy, 11 a.m. Free admission, free food, 10 video screens, free live entertainment from 2 to 4 p.m. Food coupon download at octobergallery.com. Poetry readings, free DJ dancing from 4 to 9 p.m. Then there's a salsa dance after-party with DJ Lito, $10, black-and-white attire suggested.
* MLK Day of Service & Inauguration Viewing Party, National Constitution Center, 525 Arch Street, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free.
The party will feature the stories of famous presidential inaugurations throughout history, a game-show-style presidential-trivia contest, posing for a photo at the Presidential Oath of Office exhibit, and the chance to make presidential crafts, including cardboard models of the White House and masks of famous presidents.
* Presidential Inauguration Potluck, Ross Commons, Drexel University, 229 N. 34th St., 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Hosted by the Conservation Voters of Pennsylvania. No charge, but you're expected to show up with a dish in hand.
* Obama Inaugural Watch Party, Field House, 1150 Filbert St., Center City, 11:30 a.m. Free admission. Viewing party with all-day drink specials: all beers $4, all drinks $5, all wines $6..
* Stouffer College House at the University of Pennsylvania, 3702 Spruce St. An Ivy League inauguration-watching party, 11 a.m. to noon. Light refreshments.
CORRECTION: The admission to the inaugural viewing at the National Constitution Center, which is free, was incorrectly listed as costing the regular price of admission.