* The Eagles have 22 giveaways this season, including 15 in their last five games. Their turnover differential dropped to minus–9.
* The Eagles, who had converted eight of nine red-zone opportunities into touchdowns in their previous three games, were 0-for-3.
* David Akers, who missed a 48-yard field goal attempt, has missed six of his last 19 attempts.
* Sheldon Brown's third-quarter interception was just the Eagles' second in the last seven games. With two takeaways against the Seahawks, they have 13 in 12 games. The fewest they've ever had under defensive coordinator Jim Johnson was 26 in 2003.
* In the last five games, the Eagles' opponents have converted 24 of 37 third-down opportunities of 6 yards or fewer.
* In the last seven games, the Eagles have given up 11 touchdown passes.
* Brian Westbrook has just one fumble in his last 940 rushing attempts and has fumbled just five times in 1,278 career touches from scrimmage.
* With 29 touches against Seattle, Westbrook now has 287 this season. He's on pace to finish with 391 touches, which would be 69 more than last season when he had a career-high 322. In the last five games, he's averaged 28.4 touches per game.
* A.J. Feeley has 29 interceptions in 665 career pass attempts. That's one interception every 22.9 attempts. By comparison, Donovan McNabb has averaged an interception every 46.0 attempts.
* The Eagles converted just four of seven third-down opportunities of 4 yards or fewer against Seattle. In the previous four games, they were 17-for-24 on third-and-4 or less.
* Punter Sav Rocca has just a 32.5-yard net average in the last five games.
* Correll Buckhalter's 35-yard kickoff return was the longest by the Eagles this season.
* The Eagles have scored on their first possession just three times in 12 games.