Doug Mastriano has the fervent base. But Mehmet Oz is trying to reach Pennsylvania swing voters.
While Mastriano has a fervent base of support, GOP Senate nominee Oz is aiming for broader, if less excited, backing, as he tries to win cross-over votes.
- Philadelphia police release photos of suspects in Roxborough shooting
- Putin signs illegal annexation of Ukrainian regions as Russian losses in those territories mount
- Three chemists win Nobel Prize for making molecules ‘click’ to design better medicines
- The redesign of FDR Park is the kind of planning Philly should get behind
- Tickets to the MLB postseason too expensive? Here’s where to watch the Phillies in the 2022 playoffs
- Oz and Mastriano’s separate paths | Morning Newsletter
- A few Philly-area churches are going solar. They hope new tax incentives make it easier for others.
- Penn State’s Nick Singleton is ‘all substance, no swag’ — an approach that keeps paying off
As Mastriano airs his first TV ads, Shapiro paints him as ‘dangerous’ on abortion
Josh Shapiro keeps defining Doug Mastriano as "extreme" for wanting to ban all abortions in Pennsylvania. Mastriano's first TV ads in the race for governor don't mention the issue.
182 kids have been shot in Philly in 2022. Here’s how to help survivors.
We need paid time off, increased funding for programs, and to recruit and support mental health professionals — ideally of diverse racial backgrounds.