* The Eagles won the turnover battle for just the fourth time this season. They are 2-2 in those games.
* Donovan McNabb has thrown just six interceptions in 397 pass attempts this season. His 1.51 percent interception rate is the best of his career. But his 3.78 percent touchdown rate is his lowest since 2003, when he had just 16 touchdown passes in 478 attempts (3.34).
* With 144 yards from scrimmage against the Cowboys, Brian Westbrook has a league-best 1,896 for the season. He had 1,916 last year.
* Westbrook has 25 or more touches in 11 of the 13 games he's played this season. He's averaged 28 touches in the last seven games.
* McNabb has been sacked once every 12.68 pass plays this season.
* Opponents have converted just 13 of 43 third-down opportunities against the Eagles in the last three games.
* With yesterday's win, the Eagles are 4-2 this season in games in which they've led at halftime.
* The Eagles have allowed just 3.8 yards per carry on the ground this season. Through 14 games last season, they had allowed 4.45 per carry.
* Westbrook has just one fumble in his last 978 rushing attempts.
* With another sack against the Cowboys, Trent Cole now has 12 1/2, including 3 1/2 in the last three games. In his first two seasons, he had no sacks in Games 11-16. *