* The Eagles scored on their first possession for the seventh time in 12 games. They're 6-1 in those games.
* David Akers' missed 39-yard field goal attempt at the end of the first half snapped a streak of 17 consecutive made field goals.
* Sheldon Brown, who notched his fifth interception in the third quarter, and Asante Samuel are the first Eagles tandem to each record five or more interceptions in the same season since Eric Allen and Wes Hopkins did it in 1991. They're the first pair of Eagles corners to do it since at least 1950, when the NFL first started distinguishing defensive backs as cornerbacks and safeties.
* The Eagles committed eight penalties. It's the fifth straight game they've been flagged for at least seven. They've got 40 penalties in those five games.
* For just the fourth time this season, the Eagles didn't have any givewaways. They have a plus-15 turnover differential in their eight wins and minus-3 in their four losses. Sixteen of their 20 interceptions have come in their eight wins.
* Donovan McNabb has started seven of the Eagles' eight wins. In those seven games, he's got a .648 completion percentage, is averaging 8.27 yards per attempt and has thrown 13 touchdown passes and just three interceptions. In the three losses that he's started, he has a .557 completion percentage, a 7.22 yards-per-attempt average and three touchdown passes and three interceptions.
* Donovan McNabb had a 101.8 passer rating. The Eagles are 44-1 when he's got a 100-plus rating. He's had a 90-plus rating in five of his last seven starts.
* The Eagles, who converted three of six red-zone opportunities into touchdowns, are just 10-for-24 in the red zone in their last eight games.
* The Eagles converted their only third-and-1 opportunity. They are just 14-for-21 on third-and-1 this season and 7-for-13 in the last five games.
* In their eight wins, the Eagles have held opponents to a .560 completion percentage and 5.30 yards per attempt. In their four losses: .686 and 8.87.
* The Eagles, who held the Michael Turner-less Falcons to 2.8 yards per carry, haven't allowed a 100-yard rusher in their last 19 regular-season games.
* The Eagles are 8-0 this season when they've led at the half and 0-4 when they've trailed.
* All three of the Eagles takeaways were converted into touchdowns. In the first 11 games, they had 25 takeaways that they turned into just 75 points.