Who: Eagles (8-6) vs. Chicago Bears (8-6)
When: Sunday, 8:30 p.m.
Where: Lincoln Financial Field
Radio: WIP (94.1-FM, 610-AM)
Series history: The Bears lead the series, 29-11-1.
Last meeting: The Eagles lost to the Bears, 30-24, on Nov. 7, 2011, at the Linc. Chicago's Jay Cutler was 18 of 32 passing for 208 yards and two touchdowns. Mike Vick was 21 of 38, with no touchdowns and one interception. The Bears' Matt Forte gained 133 yards on 24 carries.
Observations from the Daily News' Les Bowen, Paul Domowitch and Bob Vetrone Jr. during yesterday's Eagles-Vikings game:
* That touchdown was all about field position. Bad kickoff strategy, badly executed.
* I guess this is taunting day.
* Chip channeling his inner Andy in so many ways. Twelve points down, more than 12 minutes left, LeSean McCoy is forgotten.
* I guess Cordarrelle Patterson returns every kick at least to midfield? That's the only way this makes sense
@pdomo (Paul Domowitch)
* I understand why Kelly's challenging the spot, but he's got zero shot at a conclusive replay that will give Eagles a first down.
* Not hearing a whole lot from Eagles LBs today.
* Yes, that was a horrible pass interference call against Fletcher, but Eagles defense is not playing well.
* Two bad decisions there. Jackson not running up and catching that punt, and Carmichael picking up taunting penalty.
@BoopStats (Bob Vetrone Jr.)
* Adrian Peterson and Toby Gerhart are the only two Vikings running backs with rushing attempts this season.
* Remember, no matter what happens today, Eagles take division with wins in final two games.