(Records through Thursday)
1. Boston (24-3): Finally playing on the road against the West.
2. Detroit (21-7): Held
13 straight opponents under 50 percent.
3. San Antonio (20-7):
Big Three haven't been healthy all season.
4. L.A. Lakers (18-10):
Good depth, good athletes, good team.
5. New Orleans (18-10): Chris Paul must be an all-star this year.
6. Dallas (19-11): Played much better defense in December.
7. Orlando (19-11): Stan Van Gundy calling out Jameer Nelson.
8. Phoenix (20-9): Might miss Kurt Thomas more than they will admit.
9. Denver (17-11): Nene close to coming back.
10. Portland (16-12): MVP chants heard at Rose Garden for Brandon Roy.
Atlanta (Hawks' first five-game winning streak in eight years).
26. Chicago (9-17): Scott Skiles paid the price for underperforming team.
27. New York (8-20): Marbury Follies back on after brief hiatus.
28. Memphis (8-20): Explain how Pau Gasol helps the Bulls again?
29. Miami (8-21): Dwyane Wade is free in two years. Just sayin'.
30. Minnesota (4-23): No sound, no fury, still nothing.