Philadelphia police are investigating three separate Easter shooting incidents that left one person dead and seven others wounded. No arrests have been reported in any of the shootings.

1 dead, 1 wounded in North Philadelphia

The fatal shooting occurred about 10:30 p.m. on the 2200 block of Cecil B. Moore Avenue in North Philadelphia.

Officers responding to a call for a “person with a gun" found a 37-year-old man bleeding on the street next to a 1997 green Honda CRV, and a 27-year-old man behind the wheel of the vehicle, also with gunshot wounds, police said. Both victims had been shot in the chest.

The older man, whose name has not been released, was taken to Temple University Hospital and pronounced dead at 12:04 a.m. Monday, police said. The second victim was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he was reported in critical condition.

Quadruple shooting outside takeout restaurant

Earlier, four people, including two teenage girls, were wounded in a drive-by shooting around 10 p.m. outside a Chinese takeout on the 1500 block of South 31st Street in Grays Ferry, police said.

Police took a 36-year-old woman who had been shot in an elbow and a 23-year-old man who had four bullet wounds to his right leg to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where they were reported to be in stable condition.

A short time later, the girls, ages 18 and 16, arrived at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia emergency room, each with a gunshot wound to a leg, police said. They also were reported in stable condition.

Police found numerous shell casings and seven bullet fragments at the scene. Investigators did not disclose a possible motive, but said they were looking for a Nissan Altima.

Afternoon gunfire in West Philadelphia

Gunfire erupted about 2:25 p.m. on the 100 block of South 49th Street in West Philadelphia.

Police said bullets tore into a 23-year-old man’s legs and buttocks, and struck the torso of a 22-year-old man multiple times.

Officers took the victims to Penn Presbyterian, where both were reported in stable condition.

Police did not immediately provide any other details about the shooting.