Police have released the names of two men and a teenager shot to death over the weekend in Philadelphia, and announced arrests in two more of the weekend's seven homicides.

Anthony Hicks, 26, of Sulis Street near 18th in Logan, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in the basement of a house on Erie Avenue near 17th Street Saturday afternoon. Hicks was pronounced dead at the scene. A second man, whom detectives found dead of several gunshot wounds to the head and chest on Sunday in the bedroom of the same house, remains a John Doe, according to police.

In those slayings, 23-year-old David Williams, of the same block where the victims' bodies were found, has been charged with two counts of murder and related offenses.

Shot to death at Croskey and McKean streets in South Philadelphia's Girard Park neighborhood Saturday night was 17-year-old Daquan Parker, who lived on 6th Street near Porter. Parker was shot once in the head and died at the corner where he fell, cops said. No arrests have been made in that murder, and police have not disclosed a motive.

Arrested by an off-duty Chester City police officer who allegedly watched him fatally shoot a 20-year-old man after an argument in West Philadelphia Sunday morning was Quinton Ferguson, 27, of Carpenter Street near 56th in Southwest Philly. In that homicide, police said, Ferguson pulled a gun on Victor Rodriguez, of the city's Harrowgate section, and shot him in the head at the intersection of 52nd and Spruce streets. The Chester cop, who has not been identified, immediately apprehended Ferguson, who's now charged with murder and related offenses.

Within an hour of that homicide, 35-year-old Keith Anderson, of Arch Street near 57th in West Philadelphia, was shot in the neck at 16th Street and Hunting Park Avenue. Anderson was pronounced dead at Albert Einstein Medical Center shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday, and no arrests have been made in that homicide.

Police have not yet released the identity of a 45-year-old woman who crashed a 2000 GMC Yukon into a school at 27th and Clearfield streets after she was shot several times while driving through the neighborhood early Sunday morning. Cops said they have not yet been able to reach that victim's family to notify them of her death.