Try this chocolate cookie, which includes pumpkin puree!
Chocolate cookie meltdown
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat margarine, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl.
4. Add egg, then egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray. Drop cookie batter onto baking sheets using a rounded tablespoon.
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Recipe from the Healthy Weight Program's Nutrition in the Kitchen Cookbook, found at www.chop.edu/healthyweight.