Do you have leftover tortillas in your refrigerator? Making your own tortilla chips is easy and fun! Skip the bagged variety of tortilla chips and try this simple, low-fat version instead.
Homemade Tortilla Chips
8, 6-inch corn tortillas
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray tortillas on each side lightly with the cooking spray.
3. Stack the tortillas and cut into quarters using a knife or pizza cutter.
4. On a baking sheet, evenly lay the cut tortillas and sprinkle with the salt. Pieces should not overlap.
5. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.
Serving size: 4 servings, 8 chips each