- A 300-space "accessory parking structure" at 145 W. Wildey St., north of the Piazza at Schmdt's apartment development near 2nd and Girard, under a deal between developer Kushner Associates and neighbors. Has been through Civic Design Review, needs a few variances. Zoning board item 23916.
- A "home occupations" rule that could make it tougher to conduct home businesses in residential neighborhoods, by requiring operators to get a variance. Zoning bill 140831
- A mixed-use designation for the walled old Frankford Arsenal district, changing zoning from Industrial to Industrial Residential Mixed Use. Zoning bill 140895, sponsoed by Councilman Bobby Henon.
Also a lot of neighborhood zoning reviews, and these PIDC property plans:
- 2600-26 N. 3rd Street: To be a parking lot for Comhar, a neighboring social-services agency.
- 49-69 North Front Street. To be a parking lot and maybe other, later uses for Core Realty Group's nearby Ajax Building conversion to a mixed-use property.
- 2308 East Tucker. To Cedar Homes to build 7 new single-family homes.
- Along Baltimore Ave. near the Penn veterinary school, a property to be leased to the University City District for development of a public plaza and cafe, part of the district's 40th Street Trolley Portal project.