Hatfield Community Park and Pool. You can leave the trees in a designated area and they will get recycled. Now through the end of January.
Upper Providence Township Building, 1286 Black Rock Road. Now through Jan. 28.
Upper Providence Compost Site, 1094 Longford Road. Wednesday 1 to 4 p.m. or Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (While you're there, you can also load up some free compost!)
Lower Merion Township residents can throw out trees along with their regular trash during the first two weeks of January. Or drop them at the Public Works Complex, 1300 N Woodbine Ave. in Penn Valley.
Abington Township residents can throw out trees with their regular trash Jan. 1-30.
Cheltenham Township has designated pick-up days. East of Old York Road: Jan. 16, 17, 24 & 25. West of Old York Road: Jan. 14, 15, 22 & 23.
- Norristown residents can throw out trees with their regular trash the second week of January.
- Upper Merion Township residents can schedule a tree pickup online starting Jan. 2. Or drop off the tree at 694 W. Beidler Road, King of Prussia on Mon-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Horsham Township residents can schedule a pickup Jan. 5 or 19. Call your trash hauler or go online for more information.
- Upper Dublin will pick up trees curbside. North of Susquehanna Road, Jan. 9. South of Susquehanna Road, Jan. 16. All remaining trees will be collected Jan. 30.
- Lower Providence will pick up trees curbside on Wednesdays
- Upper Moreland will pick up trees curbside on Mondays in January and February.