- The Flyers looked like the Flyersing old Flyers last night, going down 3-2 after two periods in Detroit against a Red Wings squad missing three key players.
Then, as the Flyers went on to score 4 unanswered goals, things got dicey for anyone who happened to have promised pizza to everyone on Twitter in the event of a Flyers win.
- Meanwhile, Scott Hartnell began experimenting with revolutionary new cushioning strategies for his trademark falls.
- Here's a fun little fact to brighten your Thursday.
- Mike Tomlin will be fined $100,000 for what outlets are ambiguously calling "his actions" against the Ravens on Thanksgiving, so you don't know if he tried to stand in Jacoby Jones' way or if he plotted to destroy the world with a contingency of history's greatest villains.
- ESPN Chicago's Jesse Rogers cracked a "Cody Ransom sucks" joke and was somehow surprised to learn that it upset Cody Ransom.
- Is there a better guy to have on your side right not than Toronto mayor Rob Ford? The Redskins are lucky to - shockingly - have him on their side throughout this name debate. To summarize, Ford sarcastically asked if we should change the Indians to the "Aboriginals."
- Ron Burgundy interviewed Peyton Manning on Sports Center, and managed to rip the lid off a story that Manning just barely knows the name of the Broncos mascot.