Sports Center gets the party started a little early
- "Woooo it's New Year's Eve! Nothing wrong with having a drink or six before tweeting some more Sports Center gold!"
- Alan Horton of the Minnesota Timberwolves radio broadcast team sounds like a fun guy to watch a game with.
- The NFL is so impressed with Peyton Manning's year that they are going to start taking things away from him.
- As you can tell, the Texas Longhorns had a great old time losing big time to Oregon in head coach Mack Brown's final game.
- It's hard to determine whether these email correspondence of A-Rod and Yankees president Rancy Levine are real or not, despite them definitely being real.
- Maybe the NFL season should be longer. But instead of 2-3 more games, why not make it... TEN YEARS.