Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Missing student: The search for Shane Montgomery, a college student who disappeared after leaving a bar in Manayunk, is continuing, with the FBI joining the police investigation.
2. Camden renovation: Work to renovate Camden's historic Wilson Building -- considered the city's first skyscraper -- is set to begin today. The North Broadway building will be transformed into an outpost for LEAP Academy University Charter's high school.
3. Free speech and Facebook: The U.S. Supreme Court is scheduled to hear the case of a Pennsylvania man who was convicted of threatening another person for posting violent rap lyrics on Facebook. The court will consider whether Anthony Elonis' post deserve protection under the First Amendment.
4. Pa. Medicaid expansion: Enrollment starts today in the Healthy Pennsylvania program, the name for the state's Medicaid expansion. The application process for the expanded program begins as Pennsylvania's existing Medicaid benefits are undergoing an overhaul.
5. Cyber Monday: Today is what has become the biggest online shopping day of the year: Cyber Monday. The day focused on online shopping and sales comes after fewer people shopped in stores over the Thanksgiving weekend. In the Philadelphia region,