Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Sting charges, plea: Two more Democratic lawmakers from Philadelphia have been charged by the city District Attorney's Office in a sting investigation that had been previously dropped by state Attorney General Kathleen Kane. DA Seth Williams has now brought charges against state Reps. Vanessa Lowery Brown and Ronald G. Waters. One of the other public officials implicated in the case, Thomasine Tynes, is scheduled to pleas guilty today.
2. Hell's Kitchen finale: Two contestants from Philadelphia will learn their fate today when Fox's Hell's Kitchen names the winner for the cooking-competition show's 13th season. The winner will become chef at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, slated to open at Caesars in Atlantic City in February.
3. Montco shootings: Many questions remain about Bradley Stone, the former Marine accused of killing his ex-wife and five of her family members in a shooting rampage at multiple locations in Montgomery. Stone was found dead of a self-inflicted cutting wounds on Tuesday.
4. Trial ordered in gay-beating case: The three young adults accused of attacking a gay couple in Center City this fall have been ordered to stand trial in the attack that captured national attention.
5. Velodrome meeting: The Parks and Recreation Commission is set to hold a meeting tonight to consider a proposal for a velodrome in South Philadelphia's FDR Park.