Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Cosby and Temple: Actor-comedian Bill Cosby has resigned from Temple University's board of trustees, stepping down from a role he's held since 1982 amid accusations of sexual assault from at least 20 women.
2. Giving Tuesday: Today marks Giving Tuesday, the post-Thanksgiving day dedicated to charitable donations.
3. Search for student: The search for Shane Montgomery is continuing, with investigators saying they are "desperate" for information about what happened to the West Chester University student who disappeared after leaving a Manayunk bar last week.
4. Boycott called off: Child welfare workers in New Jersey are slated to report to work as scheduled today, after a planned boycott over safety on the job was called off. The boycott threat came after a caseworker was stabbed in Camden in November.
5. Cops and communities: Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey has been tapped by President Obama to co-lead a task force on improving relations between police and their communities in the wake of unrest triggered by a grand jury's decision to not indict a Ferguson, Mo., officer who fatally shot an unarmed teenager. Meanwhile, in Philadelphia, police are beginning a pilot program to test body cameras for officers.