#PhillyFive Developing Stories: March 24, 2015
Your early look at the day's developing stories.
Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Special election: Today is election day for the special election to fill the 170th District state House seat in Northeast Philadelphia. Democrat Sarah Del Ricci and Republican Martina White are facing off in the race to fill the position that was vacated when Brendan Boyle took his House of Representatives eat in January.
2. Mayoral air war: State Sen. Anthony Hardy Williams is becoming the first mayoral candidate to launch a television ad campaign today. For full coverage of the race from Philly.com, the Inquirer, Daily News and other partners, check out The Next Mayor.
3. DOJ recommendations: A long-awaited report on police-involved shootings in Philadelphia found "significant strife" between the police department and the community, and is recommending changes to procedures and training.
4. Christie's future: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's announcement of a 2016 White House run won't affect his decision or timing on the governor's own potential presidential bid. C/hristie says he won't announce his decision until early summer.
5. PSU frats: A Penn State task force will review the university's Greek system after a fraternity posted nude photos of women on Facebook.