Here's your look at five stories we're following today.
1. Philly's population: Philadelphia's population has now grown for eight straight years, new Census figures released today show.
2. Digital billboards: City Council is set to vote today on a proposal for digital billboards in Center City.
3. L&I inspections: Most of the 600 building inspections done by inexperienced and uncertified staffers in the Department of Licenses and Inspections are invalid, state officials say.
4. Buried body: A man being questioned after a woman was found buried in Frankford this week is reported to have a violent past.
5. Germanwings crash: A 2013 graduate of Drexel University and her mother were among the passengers on the Germanwings plane that crashed in the southern French Alps, leaving all 150 on board dead. The disaster remains under investigation; a black box audio recording indicates one of the pilots was locked out of the cockpit prior to the crash and a prosecutor says the co-pilot "intentionally" slammed the plane into the mountainside.