Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Police corruption trial: Opening statements are expected to begin today at the trial for six former Philadelphia police narcotics officers, who are accused of shaking down drug suspects, stealing cash and drugs and falsifying police reports. The police commissioner has called it as "one of the worse cases of police corruption" he has seen.
2. Chesco plane crash: An investigation is underway into the Sunday afternoon plane crash that left two people dead in Chester County.
3. Delco officer's death: The girlfriend of Mark Hudson is being questioned after the part-time Darby Borough police officer was fatally shot in his Darby Township home over the weekend.
4. Cherry Hill candidates: This afternoon marks the deadline for candidates for public office to file petitions in New Jersey. Three Democratic Cherry Hill council members and Mayor Chuck Cahn are all seeking reelection but will face GOP opposition.
5. N.J. budget: Budget expects are slated to present their revenue projections to the New Jersey Assembly Budget Committee today.