#PhillyFive What We're Reading: Dec. 29, 2014
What we're reading this morning.
Stories from around the Web that we're reading this morning. Something for everyone.
1. A tiny East Passyunk home with no bedroom or kitchen (isn't that a garage?) is selling for $60,000, according to Curbed.
2. Hug your bus driver! A study of 214,000 western Pennsylvanians — and reported by The Atlantic — found public transit to be the job sector with the highest incidence of depression.
3. Before Google, people apparently took their weird life questions to librarians. Gothamist compiled some of those queries, via the New York Public Library, which recently found an old box of them.
4. It was a bad year for Philadelphia sports, but a good one for sports GIFs. As 2014 comes to a close, Philly Mag rounds up this year's best.
5. Is a South Street bar haunted? Next month, the Jersey Unique Minds Paranormal Society will spend a night at The Twisted Tail to try to find out. NJ.com reports on the group's plans.
- Alex Wigglesworth and Brian X. McCrone