Schuylkill 16 Poll Week 6: It's really cold outside
This week's poll features another disturbingly low ballot count, but we soldier on anyway.
This week's poll features another disturbingly low ballot count. But with Schuylkill 16 voter
» READ MORE: Jon Solomon
's 24-hour Christmas music special on
» READ MORE: WPRB-FM in Princeton
just a few days away, I needed to get this done tonight.
There also weren't many pithy comments either, but at least I'm getting used to that.
Anyway, we soldier on. If you're interested in joining the voter group, feel free to email me and I'll add you to the list.
And join me for a live chat from courtside at the Cornell-St. Joe's game in just a few minutes.
- "With the 25th coming this week, will the bad Christmas puns finally stop?" (Rob Falcone)
- "Ken Pomeroy predicts Rutgers will go 5-15 the rest of the way. Looks like their stock is going to be falling faster than Ford's." (Zach Klitzman)
- "Fred Hill an early candidate for Division 3 coach of the year." (Jeff Shafer)
» READ MORE: Bryant
» READ MORE: a Division I school
- "Barely escaped with a win against BU, but kudos for the clutch three when it mattered." (Rob Falcone)
- "Words can not describe how bad their shooting has been, yet 3 games have been decided in the last 60 seconds. If they can find a way to hit a jumper, they could be dangerous." (Rob Falcone)
- "Princeton is already half way to that fourth straight losing season." (Jeff Shafer)
- "No pith this week. Too many Christmas records to preview!" (Jon Solmon)
- "How many teams can say they are 3-0 against the field? If you had Central Connecticut State, congratulations you're a winner."