LeSean McCoy talked to Bart Hubbach of the NY Post, and I assume McCoy was asked a direct question about the Giants. His response:
McCoy seems to love mixing it up with the Giants. What about the Redskins and Cowboys? Diversify, Shady.
In other Shady-related news, the NFLPA released a list of the top 50 jersey sales in the NFL last season.
Only one Eagles player appeared on the list. That would be McCoy, at 25. The entire list:
1. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
3. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
4. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
5. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
7. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
8. Eli Manning, New York Giants
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
10. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
11. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans
12. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks
13. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
14. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers
15. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
16. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
17. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers
18. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
19. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
20. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
21. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
22. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
23. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos
24. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
25. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
26. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
27. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
28. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens
29. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys
30. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
31. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
32. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers
33. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
34. Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys
35. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
36. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
37. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts
38. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
39. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
40. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
41. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
42. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
43. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
44. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
45. Von Miller, Denver Broncos
46. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos
47. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
48. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
49. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
50. Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers
• Come on Eagles fans. Ryan Tannehill has more jersey sales than any Eagles player? Represent.
• People who bought Trent Richardson jerseys after the Colts traded for him are less than fired up by his 2.9 yards per carry.
• Who the hell would buy a Miles Austin jersey? He hasn't been good since 2010.
• Similarly, who would buy a Darren McFadden jersey? In his six year career, he has averaged 618 rushing yards and 3.8 TDs per season. He has also never played more than 13 games in a season.
• How is Eli Manning 8th? I mean... I get it. He won a pair of Super Bowls, but wouldn't you already own an Eli jersey by now if you were that big a fan? It just seems like an odd time to make that purchase, seeing as he was brutally bad in 2013. Maybe that's just the go-to jersey purchase for moms buying Christmas presents, because of name recognition? What say you, Eli?
• Russell Wilson at #1, huh? I guess there's a new generation of bandwagon fans on the horizon.
• The Cowboys had to cut DeMarcus Ware because they can't manage their salary cap.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski