About a month and a half ago, before the Eagles released DeSean Jackson, Vegas gave the Eagles the 6th best odds to win the Super Bowl.
According to Bovada.lv, they are now 9th.
• The worst bet above has to be the Bears, at 20-1. The Bears are definitely not the 6th best team in the NFL. There must be a lot of delusional Bears fans making dumb bets.
• I like the Cardinals at 40-1. Nice value play there, even in a tough division.
• Who would ever bet on the Jaguars or Raiders, at 100-1?
• There isn't much love for the NFC East in general, with the Cowboys and Giants both at 40-1, and the Redskins at 50-1.
Eagles rookie WR Jordan Matthews is the 9th most likely player to win Offensive Rookie of the Year. The Top 10:
• Mike Evans, Buccaneers, 3-1
• Sammy Watkins, Bills, 4-1
• Johnny Manziel, Browns, 15-2
• Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers, 12-1
• Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, 12-1
• Marqise Lee, Jaguars, 12-1
• Bishop Sankey, Titans, 15-1
• Jordan Matthews, Eagles, 16-1
• Odell Beckham, Giants, 16-1
• Davante Adams, Packers, 18-1
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski