Here are five things to know today about the Flyers (16-10-3) as they face the Dallas Stars (11-11-6) at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Wells Fargo Center:
1. Rookie left winger Travis Konecny has been getting scoring opportunities, but has gone 14 straight games without a goal. "I'd be worried if the chances weren't there," he said. "All I care about is getting wins. That's what matters."
2. In shootouts, the Flyers are (surprise, surprise) 3-2 and have five goals on 22 attempts. Opponents have three goals on 22 shots.
3. Speedy left winger Taylor Leier has played a total of just 12:13 in the two games since being recalled from the AHL's Phantoms.
4. The Flyers, winners of seven straight, have lost their last three meetings against Dallas. They last defeated the Stars, 6-5, in overtime on Oct. 18, 2014. On Saturday, Dallas is expected to get forward Jiri Hudler back in the lineup for the first time since Nov. 1.
5. Opponents have scored first in 19 of the Flyers' 29 games.