Five things to know about the Flyers today
1. Anthony Stolarz on Sunday became the first Flyers goalie to win his NHL debut since Rob Zepp defeated Winnipeg on Dec. 21, 2014. Stolarz, 22, might have a much longer career than Zepp, who played in just nine more NHL games.
2. Look for winger Roman Lyubimov to remain in the lineup for a while. After being a healthy scratch for seven games, he had a goal and an assist in Sunday's 5-3 win over Calgary. Wayne Simmonds called him "one of the hardest-working guys" on the team.
3. The Flyers beat a tired Calgary team that was playing its fifth road game in eight nights. During that stretch, the Flames had wins in Detroit, Columbus, and Boston.
4. The Flyers on Tuesday host a defensively strong Boston team that ended a three-game losing streak with a 4-1 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday. In that game, the Bruins, who are already missing injured defenseman Zdeno Chara, lost defenseman John-Michael Liles to an upper-body injury.
5. The Flyers are last in the NHL, allowing 3.30 goals per game, but they have the league's third-best offense (3.13 goals-per game).