Five things to know about the Flyers today (13-10-3) as they play in Nashville (11-8-4) at 6 p.m.
1. This game looks pretty simple when your goalie is playing lights-out. The Flyers have won four straight. Steve Mason has a .946 save percentage in the last three of those games. Anthony Stolarz started the winning streak with a 5-3 victory over Calgary.
2. By scoring 31 seconds apart, Ivan Provorov produced the fastest two goals by any Flyers defenseman in history. The previous record: 53 seconds, accomplished by Dick Cherry on Jan. 26, 1969 against Pittsburgh.
3. Michael Del Zotto had seven hits and four blocked shots in Saturday's 3-1 win over Chicago. He has 21 hits and 11 blocks in his last four games.
4. Brayden Schenn is looking comfortable as the second-line center. On Saturday, he scored a goal, recorded five hits and was 11 for 15 (73 percent) on faceoffs. He will try to help the Flyers beat Nashville for the fourth straight time.
5. Nashville also played Saturday, coughing up a 4-1 third-period lead and losing to the visiting Devils, 5-4, in overtime. Pekka Rinne allowed five goals on 22 shots. Peter Laviolette's Predators are 7-0-2 in their last nine home games.