Five things you need to know about the 76ers today:
1. The Sixers are about to go prime time — again. ESPN picked up their Jan. 27 home game against the Houston Rockets. It will air at 8 p.m., instead of its originally scheduled 7 p.m. start.
2. There's a lot of buzz surrounding the Sixers these days. But at 13-26, this isn't the best start during Brett Brown's tenure. The Sixers started 13-25 in 2013-14 before things fell apart.
3. Sixers gear is starting to fly off the shelves. The team ranks fourth in the NBA behind the Golden State Warriors, Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls in total merchandise sales over the past seven days.
4. The Sixers are a 5 ½-point underdog against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night at the Wells Fargo Center. That's not surprising, considering the Raptors have won 14 consecutive meetings in the series.
5. Wednesday night's matchup marks the second time the Sixers will play a team that's on the second game of a back-to-back while the Sixers were off the night before. The Raptors defeated the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday night at the Barclays Center.