Five things you need to know about the 76ers today:
1. The Sixers still struggle to hold onto leads. They had an eight-point cushion with 10 minutes, 28 seconds to play Monday night against the Sacramento Kings. But Sacramento ended up taking a 102-100 victory.
2. The Sixers are all alone in the NBA basement, once again. They have the league's worst record at 7-23. The Brooklyn Nets are one game ahead at 8-22.
3. Aside from the turnovers, Joel Embiid is coming off his best two-game stretch of the season. The rookie center averaged 26 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocks in the matchups against the Phoenix Suns and Kings.
4. Embiid reaches another milestone. He is the first rookie to block 50 shots through 21 games since Michael Stewart blocked 54 as a King in that span during the 1997-98 season.
5. Ersan Ilyasova's three-point streak remains in place. The power forward has made at least one three-pointer in 26 consecutive games.