Five things you need to know about the 76ers today
Five things you need to know about the 76ers today:
1. The Sixers are going to have their hands full with Utah's Rudy Gobert on Friday night. The Jazz center recorded his 11th straight double-double on Tuesday with 12 points and 11 rebounds in a 102-100 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers.
2. No Sixer has started more games this season than Gerald Henderson. The shooting guard has started 29 of the team's 30 games, with his lone miss coming because of illness.
3. The Sixers are having a tough time against Western Conference foes. They are 2-11 against teams in that conference.
4. Ersan Ilyasova leads the Sixers in double-figure scoring games. The reserve power forward has scored 10 or more points 24 times.
5. Hollis Thompson went from a key reserve to someone who might not get on the court. The guard didn't have his number called in two of the past five games.
Follow and contact 76ers beat writer Keith Pompey on Twitter and on Instagram at PompeyOnSixers.