Five things you need to know about the 76ers today
1. The Sixers know how to share the basketball. Their 22.7 assists per game are tied with the Cleveland Cavaliers and New Orleans Pelicans for eighth in the NBA.
2. The team is also turning into the three-point shooting squad coach Brett Brown envisioned. The Sixers' 36.2 percentage on threes is tied with the Utah Jazz for ninth in the NBA.
3. T.J. McConnell is having a stellar season. The reserve point guard is the league's only player averaging 4.4 assists in fewer than 20 minutes per game this season. He also joins Ty Lawson, Ricky Rubio and Ish Smith as the only players with more than 100 assists and fewer than 40 turnovers.
4. By now, you know that Ersan Ilyasova is a charge-taking machine. The power forward's 13 drawn charges are the most by any league player.
5. Recording their sixth win on Sunday, the Sixers are way ahead of the previous two seasons. They didn't win their sixth game until Jan. 20 last season. Two seasons ago, their sixth victory came on Jan. 9, 2015.