Five things you need to know about the 76ers today
Five things you need to know about the 76ers today:
1. If we learned one thing Thursday night, it's that 'The Process' is way behind schedule. The Sixers are nowhere near to being in the same class of the equally youthful Minnesota Timberwolves.
2. The Sixers need to forget about trying Joel Embiid and Jahlil Okafor in a version of the Twin Towers. Embiid proved Thursday that he struggled against mobile bigs in space, and he's better than Okafor out there.
3. Embiid is turning into a double-double machine. The Sixers center had a second consecutive double-double Thursday, and third in eight games played this season.
4. The Sixers miss Nerlens Noel more than his haters want to admit. The Sixers defense has resembled a layup line with the reserve center sidelined with a knee injury.
5. The Sixers rank last in the NBA is points differential. The team is giving 12. 5 points more points per game than it scores.