1. Joel Embiid has to be the overwhelming favorite for Eastern Conference rookie of the month for October/November. He leads all rookies in scoring (18.0 points per game), rebounds (7.6) and blocks (2.2).
2. Here's another reason why Embiid should win rookie of the month: He has four 20-point games in his nine appearances, while no other rookie has more than one 20-point game.
3. The 120 points the Sixers scored on Saturday is the most in franchise history since they had 123 points against the Detroit Pistons on March 29,2014.
4. Today marks the anniversary of one of Hersey Hawkins' magical nights as a Sixer. He had 39 points and five rebounds in a win over the New Jersey Nets on Nov. 21, 1992.
5. The Sixers hold a 32-22 home-court advantage over tonight's opponent, the Miami Heat. The Heat, however, own a five-game overall series winning streak.