Five things you need to know about the 76ers today
1. Joel Embiid moved up two spots to third in the NBA in blocks at 2.36 per game. He did that after blocking three shots in 27 minutes, 10 seconds played during Wednesday's 104-99 double overtime loss to the Memphis Grizzlies.
2. The 56 rebounds the Sixers had Wednesday are the most they have had since grabbing 58 against the Oklahoma City Thunder on March 4, 2015.
3. Ersan Ilyasova joins Joel Embiid as the only Sixer with multiple 20-point games. Ilyasova did it by finishing with a team-high 22 points on Wednesday.
4. This should not come as a surprise. The Sixers are ranked 29th in the league in turnovers (17.1 per game) after they committed a season-worst 27 on Wednesday.
5. Nik Stauskas dropped from seventh to being tied for 15th in the league in three-point percentage after going 2-for-7 from long range Wednesday night. The reserve guard is shooting 43.9 percent.